Tuesday 26 February 2013

Zara opens online shopping for Canada (#dearcanada)

Hey friends,

My boyfriend had received a Zara gift card over Christmas, and since he knows I love shopping, he gave it to me. The other day, I went online to check if Zara had updated their website for the spring/summer season, and to my surprise (and excitement) they announced that Canada is going to be able to shop online starting March 6th!

I love it when companies decide to open up an online shop. It makes it so much easier for people to buy things, without having to fight other people (although I have never done that, or witness anything of that sort), and to be able to find their size quickly. It is also super accessible, over the weekend my mother (who is sort of a computer noob) was able to buy things on her iPad... and I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I've bought a few things using my phone.

This is a screen shot I took of the homepage. I'm so excited, this is such great news.
Every time that Zara has a sale, the clothes are all over the place and there's always long lines. Being that I am out of town for school, when I am finally able to check out Zara most of the nice pieces and sizes are gone.

For example, this beautiful shoe for $15.99 Canadian. Too bad it's sold out, I didn't even get a chance to see it in person. All that was left were flats, a few pair of boots, and a few sandals ... but they were all too big for me. I mean, how great would it have been, to get these lovely shoes at my doorstep!

Here are some of the things I'm eyeing, and will be waiting for:

I could wear this shirt/blouse with jeans or dark pants in the winter/spring, and spice it up by tucking it in my faux-leather shorts, or a cute skirt. 

These velvet pants are cute! I'm not too sure how they will look on me, I usually try not to wear prints or things that are too bright. 

But my boyfriend told me to stop wearing all black, so maybe this pink blazer (oh my goodness, it is so bright) and this white jacket might brighten up my wardrobe. 

All in all, I'm pretty excited about Zara opening up their online shop. Hopefully their return policy, and shipping rates are good. I've known that their US shop has been open for awhile, so I'm really glad it's finally here ... just one more week! Oh, one more thing, they seem to update their website pretty frequently as they have "new this week", hopefully I will be able to control myself.

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment