Monday 18 March 2013

LOULOU's - Shop 'Till You Drop!

Hey everyone,

I was reading LOULOU (online) the other day and found out that this year's Shop 'Till You Drop will happen in various malls over a period of ten days. If I recall correctly, in previous years this event only happened in one location, once or twice a year. Unfortunately, my university is out of town so I have never been able to attend.

Luckily for me, this year's event will happen between the week off of school for "exam prep" and when exams start. Yay me! On top of that, it will also happen in:

Toronto Eaton Centre in Toronto (April 9th)
Promenade Mall in Thornhill (April 10th)
Fairvew Mall in Toronto (April 11th)
Markville Mall in Markham (April 12th)
Sherway Gardens in Etobicoke (April 16th)
Masonville Place in London (April 17th)
Fairview Park Mall in Waterloo/Kitchener (April 18th)
Lime Ridge Mall in Hamilton (April 19th)

From the LOULOU website:

































(Photo taken from http://en.louloumagazine.com)

I will definitely be there, taking pictures, and of course, taking advantage of the shop's special discounts.
What do you think? Will you be attending?

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment