Thursday 2 January 2014

New Year, new goodies !

Hi !

I haven't posted in awhile, since after the summer my life has been sitting at home studying and applying for jobs and nothing (much) special has been happening.

I did snatch up some goodies from Black Friday and Boxing day sales :)
(Please excuse the mess in the background, I'm attempting to organize my room so I took everything out of the closest and drawers)

La Senza was having 50% off (on orders of $100+) and I had the VIP Prestige card, so I got an extra 10%.
These little ornaments (with *girl stuff* inside) was $5 before discount! So I got a bunch. I wish I bought some more so I can give to my girl friends next year, haha.

















I got a potato cookbook!!!!! I love potatoes! I can't wait to try these out. My new years resolution/goal would be to cook the whole book!













Rudsak had 40% off and free shipping, so I got my mom some hats and a vest.













For my sisters, I got Ni No Kuni for $10 on Amazon!! Such a good deal, especially since it's developed by  Studio Ghibli! Just Dance 3 for the family, because sometimes we like to be silly. To get free shipping ($25+) I ordered a little bowl for animals, but I'm using it to hold my rings.













Under Armor had free shipping and 25% off, so I got some headbands so I can finally keep the hair out of my face at the gym, AND maybe motivate me to actually go more ...

















I got some sticky tabs from Chapters ! I absolutely love stationary, and my excuse for this is that it'd help with my studying. Haha.



Finally, the last thing I got was from Sephora. Getting ready for Christmas presents for my friends!
And of course, some nail polishes for me. I'll show the swatches in another post :)


















Some stuff from Boxing day:
Zara shoes and a sweater !













Unfortunately, one pair was too big, and the other ones fit my foot weird. Maybe I have weird feet :/

















I got this pair from the kids section, (kid's size 6) but unfortunately, it converted into a 39 which is way too big for me.













I'm usually a 36/36.5 in shoes, so this pair was a bit big on me. It's alright but made my feet look a bit weird.

















Lastly, I got these babies. It's going to be a return because it is also too big for me, and when I walked around in my house in them, it felt really big and heavy.

Got myself a Coach wallet, because all my other wallets are continental and sometimes when I want to use smaller bags/purses, I can't because my wallet won't fit! I can't believe I've gone so long without a billfold! The second the courier gave this to me, I put all my cards into it.













Lastly, what I got so far (some of my boxing day items are still in transit) is clothes from Aritzia!
This is my first package from Aritzia! It's super duper adorable!

















The inside of the box! It's a sort of orangey-pink colour! So cute! I will definitely be ordering more now!




















Got my mom a jacket, and I got these two t-shirts. The purple one is glow in the dark! I'm so excited to wear this. But, I probably will be hibernating for the next few days since Toronto feels like -40C!!



That's all for now,
See you all soon (I promise to blog more)
- Aggie

No comments:

Post a Comment