Monday 12 November 2012

It's been a long time ...

Hello world,

It's been a long time since I haven't updated, and I feel horrible. I was in school during the summer and I'm in school now, and it takes a lot of time to think of posts / upload the pictures onto the blog (I wish there was an easier way to add pictures. I love taking pictures)

Well, here's a few things that happened in October.

I started going to the gym ...


But then my friend and I started to eat out and eat desserts ...
(our guilty pleasures)


Dr. Who ended (for now) and I'm terribly upset. Then there was a poster at school which made me more upset.


I got a few glossy box(es) in the mail:
The NYX "book of shadows" is quite nice.




I purchased some nice studded boots from Nine West.


Got some free samples from counters; Chanel lipstick, perfumes. It's always nice when the ladies at the counter give samples :)




I went to Zellers to buy some snacks, and found out that they were having a major shoe sale... and they got their shipments from The Bay! (I believe they were an extra 70% off)

Sam Edelman


See by Chloe


BCBG


Some more guilty pleasures..






(I mean, who can say no to this delicious thing)



Unbuttoning a new Longchamp. It looks so peaceful and nice, until I used it for the first time.


Some awesome finds at Winners (TJMax)
Gucci heels, and Fendi pumps



(they look amazing on, but I can't seem to find the picture right now. Will add it later)

There was a Lancome warehouse sale where my mom and I went a bit crazy.

Most of the Essies and all of the Lancome nail polishes were bought from the sale!

My new Tim Hortons favourite: Everything bagel with cream cheese !!!


My attempt at being healthy, frozen grapes !
I think it tasted best with the dark purple and the red ones, the greens were alright though.
They taste so good, and the texture is so creamy! I have been snacking on these instead of chips lately :)

  

Now I have to get back to my assignments :(
Hopefully, my next update will be within this week.

Bye for now,
Aggie



No comments:

Post a Comment