Wednesday 12 June 2013

FOOD: INADA Japanese Restaurant (Midland/Finch)

Hey everyone!

For a lunch date, me and my boyfriend decided to check out INADA Japanese Restaurant.
I am by all means not a food critic, because I am super duper picky and not adventurous when eat or trying new foods. This will just be me talking about the experience I had, and what my boyfriend thought.

I thought the decor and the plates were really pretty. Very minimalist. The food was very well presented and the servers were very nice.




















This was the spicy salmon rolls that we had. It was pretty, but the taste wasn't that special.
 

At first we wanted to have lunch AYCE, because we've heard good things from friends. But we opted not to, because for some reason, lunch AYCE on a weekday was $22.99 !! For lunch!!

So I had black pepper beef: it was pretty good. I can't remember the pricing, but it was maybe around $6?
















And my boyfriend had the pork cutlet, which he didn't really like. It looked pretty though!
















Perhaps we didn't think the food was that great because we were super hungry, or because it was already 2:15PM (last call for AYCE is 2:30PM, and restaurant closes at 3PM,) or maybe because the table next to ours was being difficult about their meals (both orders had to be sent back.)

It was okay, wasn't the greatest but it wasn't bad. I think if I really wanted sushi, I would head over to the next plaza for Hanabi sushi.

Happy eating,
Aggie

1 comment:

  1. The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.
    cheap costumes

    ReplyDelete