Tuesday 26 May 2015

My Girl - Quay Australia sunglasses

After a month or so of waiting for these babies to be back online,  I finally got them!

Shipping to Canada took about a week. They shipped with USPS and I didn't receive any duties /customs! (Something which I've always had bad luck with...)

Super excited to wear them when the sun comes back up.

Came in a cute little box. I actually ordered both the Tortoise shell and the My Girl in black,  but the black hasn't made its way to my front door yet. 














Reveal!! 














Some close up shots. 














Can't wait to take them outside!
























I am now patiently (not really) waiting for the My Girl - Black! 

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. Aviator

    ReplyDelete