Wednesday 28 January 2015

Desserts at Cha Me cha

After visiting for the first time two weeks ago,  I've gone back to Cha Me Cha a few more times.  The mango tango is my favourite flavour.

Available in many different flavours including taro, green tea, sesame and many other delicious combinations, I can see why this place is always busy.  The first time we had to wait 30 minutes, I've waited 45 minutes to be seated before.  If you go on weekdays, there's usually no wait.

My first visit: Mango tango and some popcorn chicken (which is also delicious).

That same week, I dragged my friends to try it out. We got the Green tea shaved ice, regular shaved ice where you pick your own toppings, and of course I got a mango slush.





This is the Mango Tango (they ran out of vanilla ice cream, so they substituted with green tea ice cream) and this time it came with mango bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment