Thursday 2 June 2011

Ahh, first post.

There is so much to write about.
I have so many blogs. I worked hard on them, but after awhile I stopped.
I'm not sure what the reason is, but I will definitely work on this one. (I promise)

I think I will be posting my shopping hauls, reviews, and random daily things !
I'm so excited!

A few things about myself,
I love to do my nails, I'm really rough with them or I get bored of them. So every week I will probably be updating about nails, nail polish, nail designs, new upcoming nail products!

I love to shop! Who doesn't love a good deal?
I will probably post about awesome deals (like Barney's sale, or Neimanmarcus.com, or Net-A-Porter.com sales!) It's super awesome, so many good deals!
From Marc Jacobs, to Jimmy Choos, to Louboutins, to Lanvin to anything you could possibily want!!
Sadly, I am on a student budget ... so, those designers won't be in my hauls anytime soon. Unless, maybe I do super duper well on a term, or I get a super awesome co-op job (wish me luck!)

Lastly, I love to eat.
My boyfriend and I super-duper-love-to-eat. Even though I'm super picky, we go out to eat a lot of random things. From burgers to pizza, to oysters to sushi. We go all around Toronto trying out new foods and new restaurants.

see you next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment