Sunday 19 June 2011

Essie -- Smooth Sailing

When I went to the grand opening of Sephora in Waterloo (post coming up soon)  there was a Trade Secrets in the mall, and since they were having their "Buy One, Get One 50% off" sale, I decided to check it out.
Now, I have read and heard tons of reviews about Essie's new "Brazilliant" collection, and I couldnt find it in any of the Trade Secrets near by, so when I saw it at the mall I was at, I HAD to pick some out.

I wish I bought the whole collection, but the bright reds and oranges were way too bright to look good on my skin, or maybe they were too bold for me. So I got Smooth Sailing, and my friend got Too Too Hot.

























This is what it looks like on my nails, I would say that this is the true colour.
Essie - Smooth Sailing -- two coats.













I absolutely loved this one, it's a gorgeous blue with tons and tons of sparkles!
And from afar, it looks like denim! How AWESOME is that?!?
The application was wonderful, much better than my (probably didn't close properly) Essie's Mint Candy Apple (which was a pain to put on). It was nice and easy, and smooth!

Price: $8.95
Store: Trade Secrets (I believe it's only available to Trade Secrets)
Additional Thoughts: I love this, and might even buy a back up




No comments:

Post a Comment