Wednesday 8 June 2011

Shoes -- Hunter boots !

I am super excited! I got these in the mail recently, and I cant wait to wear them.
Finally, I can go to school without getting my feet wet!

I have been debating for awhile if I should get Tretorns or Hunters or Burberry rainboots, or Tokidoki if they are ever available again. But when I got that email from Neimanmarcus about their sale, I looked at shoes (I love shoes) and saw these babies.

Now, I dont know too much about Hunters, and I dont know much about the colour availability or design or anything, but when I saw these I am pretty sure they dont sell this in Canada (or at least not that I've seen.)

These boots are pretty tall, a bit hard to wear with sweat pants, but why would you even need to wear rainboots with sweat pants? With leggings and bare leg it's good though.

I got these boots at neimanmarcus if I havent said so already, there were four colours, white, pink, and purple that were at this price range (Bergdorf  Goodman is also selling these) and if you are iffy about having it shipped from the states, browns shoes is also having a sale on Hunters. They have it in the colour, black, green, yellow and blue (I believe) and at the price of $99 + shipping.


All in all, I like these boots, I feel special and my feet dont get wet when it rains!

Price: $83 + tax + shipping
Colour: Duck egg
Store: Neimanmarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment