Monday 23 June 2014

Zara sale !

Hello!

The summer Zara sale started last Friday at 12am. I couldn't sleep, so I went online and checked out the sale. I was hesitant at first, but when I saw a bag that I had added into my shopping cart get sold out... I pulled the trigger.

I had bought a bunch of clothes for work, simple tshirts so I didn't bother taking too many pictures.
Just plain ones.

I always look forward to receiving Zara packages!













This time it was in a cute blue packaging.













I bought quite a bit of clothes, most of which were too big though.
Not too fond of the print on the shirt on the right side...














The main reason I pulled the trigger ...
The blue version of this bag was sold out! I made the purchase at like 12:30am!
But luckily I grabbed the white one as well.

(The Studded Satchel Bag: Ref.4125/304)



This bag was quite expensive. I believe it isn't leather, and it was $69.99.
But it was too cute to pass up! I needed a small crossbody, but bigger than fitting just a phone inside. 
The studs are nice quality ... and they hurt. I wonder if I will accidentally hurt anyone ...
The inside of the bag. It's pretty roomy. 













Some more shots of the exterior.














A wrap skirt that I picked up.

















These sweaters are also one of my favourites in this order.
I bought them in two colours! Haha.

White:

















Wearing this beautiful cardigan.
(Excuse the messy background)

















And Brown~Beige:

















A comparison of the white vs. the brown/beige.

















I love love love these sweaters. I will probably end up wearing one of these tomorrow even though it's way too hot in Canada. Hopefully I'll get a chance to take more pictures with them on!

Edit: I forgot to mention that I ordered Friday morning (midnight) and I received it today (Monday) ! I love how fast Zara gets shipped to me.

Until next time,
Aggie <3


No comments:

Post a Comment