Thursday 14 July 2011

First Luxebox !!!

Today, I received my very first Luxebox !













For those who don't know, it's a monthly subscription where you get a little box (but the things inside are anything but small) and it's filled with different products, ranging from skincare, make up, hair products ... the list goes on. (more information on their website!)

You can sign up here: http://www.loosebutton.com

For only $12 + tax a month (yes, free shipping) you get a wonderful box of awesome *deluxe* samples!

Here's what's inside. Let me start off by saying that the box was so adorable, it was nicely wrapped in bubble wrap, and when I opened it, it smelled great. Then I was greeted with two little notes (super cute) one which described the contents, and the other was a welcome note!













I would like to say that oh-my-gosh, blue wrapping paper? pink sticker?!!?! It feels that they put so much effort into wrapping each of these boxes! I am SO impressed!











 

So here's what's inside! When I read the little card telling me what I had, I was like "no way, I get an essie? Oh, it's probably a small little ones like those mini gift sets" -- Oh, was I wrong! It was a full sized Essie nail polish, in the colour "In stitches" I am super excited to try this out!

Next, we had a few things I am not familiar with:
1. Hair oil treatment (Proclaim) -- which I am also in need of, since my hair is pretty damaged with all my perming, dying and blow drying.
2. Pro lip liner (Trucco) -- I am not too sure if the product I got is JUST a lip liner, because the picture on the card shows a lip liner, and the product I got is "Pencil Duo" which has lip liner AND EYELINER! Pretty cool. Pretty good surprise too!

Lastly, I got a Stella in two peony miniature eau de toilette. I just feel, that Luxebox read my MINE! I have been looking for a new scent for a month or so now, I was looking for rollerballs to try out. And now I dont have to look! *little girl squeals* 













Well, I just got this box and I havent tried anything out yet. But I will be sure to take more pictures and give more comments and little reviews sometime within the next week or so.

Once again, this was from http://www.loosebutton.com. Check it out! You can do monthly subs, three month subs, or yearly subs! I've got to say, this box is beyond my expectations! I love it already and I havent even tried it!

Until next time!
aggie

No comments:

Post a Comment