Monday 11 July 2011

Food - Whole Lota Gelata

My boyfriend came to where I was studying for the weekend and he took me to this cute little place called Whole Lot-a Gelata.

Website: http://www.wholelotagelata.com
Address: 120 King Street. Waterloo, ON
Phone: (519) 884-5760

There were so many flavours of gelato! The picture has maybe about 75% of it, so there's a few more I didnt get in the picture. It was super duper hard to make a decision, luckily, my boyfriend let me choose his flavour too (^^)













Look at that, look at those swirls. If you don't know which one to pick, you can always try it out (taste test) They are so nice, and they make sure that when you try it, you get the full flavour. I tried a strawberry swirl, and the girl made sure that I had a couple of strawberries on my tiny little spoon.

















We hadnt had lunch yet, so we got grilled cheese sandwiches first. I got a Four Cheese Grilled Cheese, and my boyfriend got the Chuck Norris Grilled Cheese(Chuck Norris can grill it, just by looking at it.)
Boyfriend's Chuck Norris.


























My Four Cheese.














The sandwiches were amazing. They are so good, and so filling, and the best part, it was $3, including tax !!!!!! It is delicious, and it doesnt break the bank. Oh, and after we ordered, we went to sit and they actually delivered the food to us!

After the sandwiches, we sat around for awhile and talked. Then we finally got what we came for. We got our gelato! Yum !! My boyfriend got the Tiramisu gelato, and it tasted pretty good. It was very coffee/expresso tasting, which I assume is good. There were chucks of those lady fingers (?) and it was like eating an actual Tiramisu cake!













I had gotten the oreo swirls, which I was doubting at first, since McDonalds was having their Snack Size McFlurry for $1.99. Oh, man, am I glad that I got this. It was soooo good. I dont even know how to explain. And this baby, was a small size. It was huge!! There was so much gelato in it!

Oh yeah, and before I forget, it was $7 for both of these gelatos (once again, including tax)













Revisit? : I would definitely come back again for some more gelato, grilled cheese sandwiches, and after looking at their website, I think I might spend my whole undergrad there! The atmosphere was great, the people were friendly, and it was just a small little restaurant that people can chill and relax in.
Price: $3-5 /person (for normal things, nothing too extravagant. I'm sure if you get a whole cake it'd be much more)
Additional thoughts: YUM YUM YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment